Sunday, February 7, 2010

We're off.....

Surprise! The host of the first stop in the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race 5 was Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. This challenge was to create a layout about our partner, introducing her to the other racers. We could do it anyway we wanted to. We had to include at least one photo of our partner and we also had to choose one of their layouts and scraplift that as our page design.

Here is my finished layout.


I scraplifted this layout of hers: http://www.hummieswo...user=2959&sl=j. The journaling reads:

I met Judy in the fall of 2008 after she posted in a forum on a scrapbook site introducing herself as a new digi scrapper in Iowa. As I too live in Iowa, I introduced myself and inquired where in Iowa she lived. It turned out we live pretty close to one another and the rest is history. Let me introduce my friend Judy. She * is a wife, mother, and grandmother * is a cat lover * loves to read * is retired * is a story teller * scraps using Photoshop Elements and her Mac computer * met Marilyn Monroe while on a family vacation when she was younger.


Supplies used:
Fonts: Impact; Georgia and Charms
Papers & elements from two kits by Fanette Relaxing Break and A New Day Has Come (Digital-Crea):
Ameliescrap_paper4 -- Relaxing Break
Ameliescrap_paper2--Relaxing Break
fanette_elem39_sh--A New Day Has C ome
ameliescrap_element10--Relaxing Break
Kalina collab offert el11--Relaxing Break
Kalina collab offert el2--Relaxing Break
FanetteDesign_Elem10--Relaxing Break
MDesigns_element9--Relaxing Break

1 comment: