Trivial, fun facts about my family:
- We've been married over 37 years and have two children, a son and a daughter. They have provided us with five grandchildren, with another one due in June.
- Our children all live within two miles of our house and we get together frequently for dinner.
- I am the family genealogist. I've been researching both my line and my husband's lineage for almost 25 years. My brother, who passed away 6 years ago, was very interested in my findings and helping me. He started a site for our paternal line and signed all his postings and emails with "Friends and Family Forever." Since his passing, I am carrying on the tradition.
- My husband retired one year ago and his hobbies are radios (building them and ham radio) and N-Gauge railroads. He has yet to build his track, but has a bedroom stacked full of items he has purchased.
- We like to go geocaching.
- I'm a very picky eater.