Sunday, February 8, 2009

Challenge 11

Can't believe this race is almost done. The 11th stop on the Amazing Digital Scrapping Race was at Scrap Orchard. The challenge was if I could ask any one person (dead or alive; family, friend, famous or foe) one question, who \would it be and what would I ask them? The layout can have only ONE photo. The photo must either be of the person to whom you are posing the question OR must represent the question you are asking, and I had to include my question in the layout and the question could be the ONLY words/journaling on your layout.

Because I consider myself the family historian/genealogist, I went with a question we should all be asking our elders and/or scrapping about ourselves. Here is my layout:


Credits:

Karen Lewis: Layered template--jn|01

Doreen Stolz: You are so beautiful kit (March 2008)

Font: Monotype Corsiva

No comments:

Post a Comment