Monday, February 2, 2009

Challenge 9 - Generations



You'll notice I'm leaving it for Debbie to explain what each challenge is requiring. She does such a good job! I have a studio photo of my 5 generations but I choose to use 5 separate photos - each photo was taken of the subject at approximately 18 yrs. of age. The photo of Gospava, my grandmother was actually her wedding picture and she was 14 yrs old. But the rest of us are all very close to 18. In the journaling I gave everyone's year of birth. Both my grandmother and mother passed away more than 12 years ago.

Credits for this layout are as follows:
Paper & Lace: "Old Time Lovers" by Laithe
Leather Frame: by Marcee J. Dugger for www.digitalscrapbookplace.com
Metal buttons: "Botanist Notebook, Vol. 1" by Katie Pertiet, www.digitaldesigns.com
Shoe w. flowers: "Roses in Winter" by Linda Rechtin for www.digitalscrapbookplace.com
Journaling card: "Family Ties" CD by Digital Scrapbook Memories
Font: Lucida Handwriting

No comments:

Post a Comment