Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Challenge 8 - Stars & Dreams



This is my layout for Challenge 8: Johnny had sent me the darling pictures taken on Cookie Decorating Day with the grandkids and was gracious enough to allow me to use them in my LO. I was in the process of composing a little ditty to put on the left side of the LO instead of the holly branch but I couldn't quite get it together. The first part went like this: "The cookies are made, time to head off for bed. May Christmas dreams dance through your heads." See what I mean? I'm sure no poet. Thought I'd just better leave it out. Hence the holly branch for balance. This was a relatively easy LO to think up, came into my head almost immediately that I wanted to use Johnny's photos. I was able to find a layout I felt comfortable "scraplifting" very quickly, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment