Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in Heaven?


Challenge 4 was to complete a layout with at least three things artsy and/or altered AND you must journal something from your soul. This is something that still hurts to this day which I never talk about.

Journaling reads:
I have spent the majority of my life married to my best friend. We have been very happy and have been blessed with 2 fantastic children. We have also suffered the loss of a child. Our son Jason was stillborn almost 31 years ago. This was a very hard time for me, and I still grieve and think of him often. We were given a chance to hold him, but it wasn't long enough. I never got a picture of him as we didn't expect I would be delivering him when I went to the hospital on Easter Sunday in 1978. I recently saw an article about photographers who photograph for parents their babies that have died; the hospitals call the photographers who then come to the hospital and take pictures for the family. Oh how I wish they did that back then. His birthday, which he would have shared with my brother, is always a very hard day for me. I visit his grave on his birthday and take him flowers.

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have you begging please…begging please

Eric Clapton, Tears in Heaven

the little seeds collection #1, "Being Me" from Weeds & Wildflowers design :
Papers 3, 4, 5, 7 & 8
Splatter heart pink
Flowers
stitching

Layer-roundscalloped Brush On Frames by Lauren Bavins at DSP

Brushes from ScrapGirls.com:
Ro_Artist_Brushes
BVA_CrayonBasics_BrushSet_abr

Fonts:
DJB ERIKA
ARIAL
EDWARDIAN SCRIPT ITC

Atomic Cupcake Sponged Canvas Text (Title)

No comments:

Post a Comment