Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stop #3: Gotta Pixel


The third stop in the ADSR 4 race was over at Gotta Pixel. It was a regular stop, which means that both Judy and I have to do our own layout. The challenge was to find the first layout I created that is still uploaded to a gallery and scraplift it using techniques, trends, and concepts that I have learned since doing the original layout. My first layout was at Gotta Pixel back in August 2006. Since I did this layout, I had a hard drive crash and lost the original .PSD file AND the actual photo. For this challenge, I scanned my layout that I had printed. The photo is a less than desirable, but all in all, I am pleased with my remake.

Original Version:


For this layout, I made most of my elements and all of my papers. The title "Family" was created by using Cooper Std font and then the Atomic Cupcake Chipboard action.

Embellishments:
EHI_Bookworm_EmbelBig_Digi_1_PhotoFrame
Flowers created using BHA_SS_Emb_PressPetal1_Aquilegia
Leaves created using BHA_SS_Emb_PressPetal1_Leaves
String bow created using FafBr_String_Bow action
jld_serenitynow_bow

Fonts:
Bradley Hand ITC
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment