Saturday, January 3, 2009

Less than 14 hours to the kick off for ADSR 4

It's a little 14 hours before the kick off for ADSR 4 and I am beginning to get scared of what I've got myself and Judy into. I saw one of the challenges from last year and oh my. I then found the "Can You Scrap This? The MOTHER Of ALL Challenges!!" over at NDISB and thought I'd give it a try to get warmed up for the Race.



Created for the January Can You Scrap This Challenge @ NDISB!!

Requirements were to scrap a photo of my Christmas Tree and place it in a box of some sort….

Fill your box with goodies along with your photo….The ONLY elements on your page MUST be in the box with your photo

Use TWO Papers….

Use ONE Word Art of some sort…..

No Frame

No Ribbons or Wraps

Supplies used: Cream and Red background papers: Amanda Sok; Box and net: Verena Karolyi Beaut Feminine Kit; Leaves: Verena Karolyi Brr Its Cold Outside kit--leaves 02 Carolers; gift tags, and word art: Linda Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment