Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm learning a little at a time...



Okay, I'm going to try to put my ADSR4 Challenge layouts in this post.  Hope I can get it to work.

Challenge 3  We were supposed to take the first layout we ever published anywhere on the Web and rework it.  This was relatively easy since my very first posting was only in Dec. 2008 - not very long ago. Let me see if I can put the LO challenge 3 was built from.  

The blue layout was my "first" layout ever published.  In the process of adding this layout, I managed to wipe out the other 2 layouts I had put in.  So I will try to re-load them.  Okay, the lo with the light blue paper is my Challenge 3 entry.  Rather than try to get Challenge 1 in here, I'm going to publish this and open a new post for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment